Banking 24 hours a day FREE!!
Telebanking is your connection to First Bank of MontanaSM , giving you immediate access to the information you need most often. With our Telebanking system , you can quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquires.
- Determine most recent transactions on your account.
- Verify deposits as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments.
Using Telebanking and Main Menu
Using Telebanking SM
Please enroll with Customer Service to activate this service. Prior to your first call to Telebanking make sure you have your account number(s) handy and your initial Personal Identification Number (PIN) available. The first time you call, your PIN will be the last four digits of your social security number. The system will then request that you change your PIN for confidential and security purposes.
- First - Call 1-888-538-7471 from any touch tone phone.
- Wait ...for the greeting, then follow the simple instructions given to you. You will be offered a series of menu options. To access these selections from the Opening Menu, press the corresponding number(s) on your touch-tone phone.